eBay Store ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Roger,

Does the Tunze eBay Store still exist? The web page is showing me zero results.

I hope this is just a temporary issue resulting from Covid supply chain issues...

Thanks,
Bob

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We closed it a couple weeks ago. Essentially what happened is eBay started restricting our selling, the reason was we racked up to many strikes. We had perfect feedback, perfect response time, no customer complaints, but when the freeze hit here we were late shipping several orders, and we had a few occasions where I had just one or two of something, it sold to a store or on tunze.com and we didnt delete the listing so having to cancel orders dinged us. With eBays penalties, the store lost a lot of utility, I couldn't list items anymore, in fact they deleted a huge swath of them and I couldn't justify paying $90 a month for that. I really felt it was unfair and as a eBay fan for 25+ years, the place just isn't what it was, it is practically Wish deluxe now, what made it special was average joes and small businesses, part of the fun was it was an online flea market, but I guess we didn't meet current reliability standards. I am not sure what we will do from here, tunze.com still works for spare parts and you can definitely call and in some cases I can just work from email and send a paypal request.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back