• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Echotech radions

Item Price
SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sheenajordan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sabattus
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got some Radions for sale!

3 - Gen 4 xr30 mobius ready $350 ea
2 - Gen 3 xr30 has the gen 4 upgrade, not mobius ready $200 ea. price drop!! $150 ea

All work great. We recently upgraded.

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Sabattus, ME

IMG_7077.jpeg IMG_7076.jpeg IMG_7075.jpeg IMG_7074.jpeg
 
Last edited:
5/1 update

Gen4s are all gone.

Gen3s (upgraded) are still available.
 
Any mounts? How do you operate if not mobius ready?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new