Eclipse

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Monday was a built in snow day, we didn't use it so the kids had it off anyways.

Traffic was horrible, we were in the 100% path, several traffic accidents. Schools around us used an "E-Day" basically online school so a day wouldn't be missed. Kids could enjoy the eclipse with their families, rather than fighting traffic.

I sold and gave away several pairs of 3D printed frames I made using welding glass, shade 14, perfectly safe for viewing. If you look what proper welding glass blocks, and the fact they were larger than the paper glasses and blocked more light, and the light that entered from the sides. I felt safer using them. Even the paper glasses have warnings about the amount of usage time because some harmful rays still pass through.

Know what you're buying before you buy it. Crooks sell counterfeit everything.

Overblown, yeah our town and several others tried to profit off it and it didn't go well.

Overblown, no it was a memory my kids and myself will always remember. We had a picnic, played soccer, games, had a wonderful time and they were in ah when the eclipse happened. Asked so many questions and really stimulated their curiosity.

I for one am very happy the way the day went.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine sent me this one from Ohio

Resized_Resized_20240408_151007_1712604032723_1712604685988.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back