EcodumbLive issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe0813
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joe0813

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Messages
755
Reaction score
487
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else keep having ecosmart live keep changing their time? This has now happen 5 times this week. Lights aren't turning on like they are supposed to at 2pm so I go on ecosmart live and the time is set to 2am. Five times now this has happen. I go in fix it back to pm and then poof over night its back to AM
 
Anyone else keep having ecosmart live keep changing their time? This has now happen 5 times this week. Lights aren't turning on like they are supposed to at 2pm so I go on ecosmart live and the time is set to 2am. Five times now this has happen. I go in fix it back to pm and then poof over night its back to AM
Never had that happened but just occasionally disconnected. I would call them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new