Economics and lineage corals

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Messages
1,864
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://aquanerd.com/2017/03/simple-economics-and-the-cost-of-lineage-corals.html
bounce-neptune-coral.jpg
M-Z9EO-2.jpg
 
I have been in the hobby long enough to know it's just a fad...But a profitable fad if you jump on it early.....Supply & demand
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new