Ecopods vs galaxypods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaz M.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaz M.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically question is as title. I’m not sure what the main difference between these two is and the expected # of pods in each bottle

I’m I’m looking to seed a tank/refugium with pods which one would be the “best”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new