Ecopods vs galaxypods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaz M.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jaz M.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically question is as title. I’m not sure what the main difference between these two is and the expected # of pods in each bottle

I’m I’m looking to seed a tank/refugium with pods which one would be the “best”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new