Ecosmart Live App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Undertakerr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the EcoSmart Live app home screen there is a feed mode and underneath that is a view mode. I undertand what feed mode is, what does the view mode mean or do?

Thanks

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's suppose to give you a view of a tank with the settings that you prefer and pre-set, so if you want to show off your corals, you can click it and the Radions would automatically go to the preset that you pick that best shows off your coral. did I mention that it doesn't work though. they're working on it.....

petemichelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope it has never worked right
are you also on an apple iPhone, or tablet? I was thinking of even going to a android tablet and make it dedicated to just switch back and forth if it actually worked. I can't seem to get anybody to answer though. I've posted everywhere, started a new threat even. You are the first and only response in a month.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you also on an apple iPhone, or tablet? I was thinking of even going to a android tablet and make it dedicated to just switch back and forth if it actually worked. I can't seem to get anybody to answer though. I've posted everywhere, started a new threat even. You are the first and only response in a month.

I've tried both apple and android and no luck at all

Back