Ecosmart Live App

Undertakerr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the EcoSmart Live app home screen there is a feed mode and underneath that is a view mode. I undertand what feed mode is, what does the view mode mean or do?

Thanks
 
it's suppose to give you a view of a tank with the settings that you prefer and pre-set, so if you want to show off your corals, you can click it and the Radions would automatically go to the preset that you pick that best shows off your coral. did I mention that it doesn't work though. they're working on it.....
 
Nope it has never worked right
are you also on an apple iPhone, or tablet? I was thinking of even going to a android tablet and make it dedicated to just switch back and forth if it actually worked. I can't seem to get anybody to answer though. I've posted everywhere, started a new threat even. You are the first and only response in a month.
 
are you also on an apple iPhone, or tablet? I was thinking of even going to a android tablet and make it dedicated to just switch back and forth if it actually worked. I can't seem to get anybody to answer though. I've posted everywhere, started a new threat even. You are the first and only response in a month.

I've tried both apple and android and no luck at all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new