EcoSmart Live Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done all the factory resets and gotten the reeflink switched over to my account

now I am trying to get (2) radions and (2) MP40s set up on the ecosmart live

but I keep getting stuck at this screen. Any help?

1666308487925.png
 
I just picked up a used xr30 and got hung up in a similar situation and ( on the phone with ETM) was told just to hit the refresh button. In my case it worked.
I also learn on that phone call that sometimes usb cables just stop working sometimes and having a spare can be the answer.
 
I just picked up a used xr30 and got hung up in a similar situation and ( on the phone with ETM) was told just to hit the refresh button. In my case it worked.
I also learn on that phone call that sometimes usb cables just stop working sometimes and having a spare can be the answer.
Thanks!

still no luck unfortunately. I’m going to factory reset everything again and see what happens
 
I never have used a reeflink. Do you use the Connection Manager in ESL with the reeflink?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new