EcoSmart Live

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conor_K
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Conor_K

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
441
Reaction score
379
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, this probably a dumb question, but I can’t figure it out to save my life.

How do I edit the name of an aquarium?

I.e I have two with the same name “my aquarium” and I want to differeniate them.

Thanks in advance,
C
 
So I finally figured it out.

Go to devices, click on the name of the tank, edit.

Not intuitive at all. Dumb luck I figured it out bu just clicking around...
 
yeah...the application can definitely use a little UI design work and more documentation or how to videos for sure. I am an software architecture by trade so i cringe when I see stuff like this for such a respected product. I am sure if they hired me I can make huge impact for them :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new