EcoSmartLive power reports

thabizness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
260
Reaction score
180
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I added a Vectra to my Reeflink. Today I was able to go to the Vectra tab and get the power report for the pump. Very nice feature. I noticed the power reports for my MP40wQD's are blank and for the ES models non-existent. I got to these by going to VorTech/Schedule Options/Power report.

Do the power reports for the MP40wQD work or is something wrong with mine?

B
 
The fix is to update the firmware on the QD's. Then the power graphs will work if they don't already do.
 
Only the Vectra has the power report currently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new