• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Battery Back-Up

Item Price
145-225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mkkari

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
637
Reaction score
242
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hi all, I am getting rid of my battery back up which I owned for long time and never used it. I have 2 of them. letting them go for 145 EACH (Shipped) or 225 for both (Shipped).
 
Hi
What’s the manufacture date on them
 
Totally forgot about this.

Manufactured Dates are:
November 8, 2019
July 9, 2014
 

Attachments

  • 20240624_201449.jpg
    20240624_201449.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 72

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new