Ecotech g4 pro’s and t5

  • Thread starter Thread starter rocsec1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rocsec1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
89
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have run Ecotech G3’s with t5’s in the past and now I have gen4 pros. Do I still need to run the t5’s.
 
Sorry fat fingers hit the post button before I was done. I have a mixed reef with some sps. The tank seems bright then ever now. Not sure I need the t5’s anymore. Has any left the t5’s behind with the gen 4 pros.
 
Definitely not needed with the g4 pros, but corals would also love the supplemental light from t5's and they will also help fill in some shaded areas. So really a personal preference at this point i think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new