Ecotech G5's release

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skibum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow only 6 white leds? I like everything else but that, are they saying the other new model has more whites though and it’s only the blue that has a few white bulbs?
 
G5.png
 
Nice to see that blue option, better than having a bunch of other colors taking real estate in my pucks that I don't use or provide as much value.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new