Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Has anyone been able to connect to there gen 5 radions with mobius ???
I was able to do it once ,noticed lights were on in middle of night tried to reconnect can not. callled ecotech they sent me email on how to reset lights and now I still cannont connect, Gen 5 pro 2 weeks old, samsung 9s plus phone have downloaded app and reset lisghts and reset phone and nothing.....so frustrating!!!

jwshiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 Gen 5's. When I have this problem I unplug the light or lights for 30 seconds then plug them back in and usually that solves the problem. When they are connected make sure you have the latest update for them.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What Samsung device are you using? I have found that the older the device, the more problems you have. I use a Samsung S20+ and have had no issue connecting, and upgrading my G4's, while others with older model samsung's have had issues with everything.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Has anyone been able to connect to there gen 5 radions with mobius ???
I was able to do it once ,noticed lights were on in middle of night tried to reconnect can not. callled ecotech they sent me email on how to reset lights and now I still cannont connect, Gen 5 pro 2 weeks old, samsung 9s plus phone have downloaded app and reset lisghts and reset phone and nothing.....so frustrating!!!
Can you clarify, are you having trouble opening the app or connecting to the radions after the app has opened???

OP
OP
Jasonak

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having trouble connecting once open,,,if anyone else is having this problem I used my wifes samsung tablet and it worked but the app would open and not connect after several hours or restarting the lights and and downloading the app, I finally used the tablet and it worked right away. I have a samsung galasxy 9S plus and it would not work with that phone.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 155 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.1%
Back