Radion gen 6 wont turn off

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two gen6 radions that wont turn off at the current times on the schedule. I currently have it set to turn off all the lights by 11pm. It is currently 1145pm and the uv is still on. I have reset it, made sure the time was right and double checked the schedule. on the mobius app under current intensities they are all showing zero. should have known this app would be junk just like ecosmart live with my gen 4s

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two gen6 radions that wont turn off at the current times on the schedule. I currently have it set to turn off all the lights by 11pm. It is currently 1145pm and the uv is still on. I have reset it, made sure the time was right and double checked the schedule. on the mobius app under current intensities they are all showing zero. should have known this app would be junk just like ecosmart live with my gen 4s
Check the settings for time and date is correct! :) Both Mobius and MyAI has that issue sometimes..

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ensure there is not another time slot past your off for moon light etc

OP
OP
joe0813

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it.... Some how Mobius randomly added a time slot I tiny bit higher than off. Don't know where it came from since I haven't touched the lighting schedule since I first set it up

Cichlid Dad

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found it.... Some how Mobius randomly added a time slot I tiny bit higher than off. Don't know where it came from since I haven't touched the lighting schedule since I first set it up
If you are running the ab+, that moon light for a short time is part of the schedule.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back