Ecotech marine = awesome

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncaldwell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ncaldwell

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
507
Reaction score
637
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of times when looking up and researching products you find alot of negative information and people searching how to fix something broken. I just wanted to say that I'm glad I went with ecotech for all my pumps, wave makers and lights. 2.5 year old vectra m1 broke this weekend, I called them and said it's broken and got a new one being shipped now. That's it, no questions asked even with it out of the warrantee window. Simple and taken care of with no hassle like running to target and returning a defective pair of socks. You guys rock and I wanted to share a positive experience... keep doing what you are doing!
 
Nice I finally broke down and ordered my first ecotech product. Be here in the mail tomorrow new MP 40. Pretty excited about it lol. Dustin.
 
Making great products is a way to make a good company, great products AND great customer service is how you make a GREAT company..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new