Status
Not open for further replies.

cwphilli

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressed by the light! I see that it is the light of choice for most LED applications on large tanks. Count me in for entry :)

Lninwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it funny because I replied to a thread that was a long time ago? Glad my post is entertaining for you

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it funny because I replied to a thread that was a long time ago? Glad my post is entertaining for you

Don’t take it personal anyone that watches these threads (automatic on taptalk when you post in a thread you get every reply to it)
You see people not reading the first post in its entirety and they post it happens to all of us so it’s nothing personal you just happen to be one of the people that posted after it was over

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the winner posted about the light? Just curious to see it in use over the winners tank.

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im20
ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

20171125_142359_HDR.jpg

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im20
ECOTECHMARINE Giveaway RADION.jpg

EcoTech Marine Radion Giveaway

The newest generation of Radions radically redefine the simplicity, beauty and power of the LED light. The best aquarium LED light in the world just got better. Simply put, the G4 Radion is the best thing since the G3 Radion.

How To Enter:

1. Sign up to the EcoTech Marine Email List Here

2. Visit the Radion G4 page here and make a post in this thread telling us what you like about this LED light. (this will be your official entry)

BONUS ENTRIES - Share this contest link (url) on your Facebook or Instagram using the following hashtags: #EcoTechMarine #Reef2Reef #RadionGiveaway

After you complete the bonus entry post back in this thread that you shared it via Facebook or Instagram. You may have one bonus entry for FB and Instagram for a total of 3 entries overall. This means you will have 3 separate posts in this thread. Winning member drawn will be verified to have completed requirements for entry.

Winning Prize:

One winner will receive a Radion XR30w G4 Pro LED light valued at over $650.
PRODUCT-RadionG4_PageHeader.jpg

PRODUCT-RadionXR30g4_Top.jpg

The Winner will be chosen via random draw on June 7th.

Thank you to EcoTech Marine for these awesome prizes and contest!

Jim Heenan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just completed a nice Ecotech Marine ecosystem (no pun intended) with a recent purchase of 2 XR15W G4 Pros (I have 2 Vortech MP40's and 1 Vectra M1) for my 75 gallon tank. Let me say I couldn't be happier. I slow upgraded lighting throughout the years and finally graduated to the best lighting around. The controllability and spectrum are my favorite features to Radion lighting. The sleek design and lower power consumption are up there as well.

Old contest. Maybe they could give me one anyway? :)

Last edited:

kouma

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed!
Love the compact size and quietness of the G4 module. I have tight space under my hood, thus this really matters to me. The spectrum also provides more power, spread, and colors than previous G3s. I hope I get my hands on one.

sergiofrp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are simply the best lights in the market right now and I'm ready to upgrade my tank :D

Sebanyo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the updated ventilation, less dust accumulation, and no metal guards hanging above my tank!

David Taghehchian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I LOVE the spread and spectrum of the light, as well as connectivity to Apex controllers. I'm always drooling over these when I go to my LFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back