• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Marine Vectra L2 DC return pump

Item Price
350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rockdiver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
584
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling an Ecotech Marine Vectra L2 DC return pump with QuietDrive controller and power supply. Extra controller,
Details:
• Model: Vectra L2
• Condition: Used - fully functiona
• Includes: . Vectra L2 pump
• OuietDrive controller
• Power supply
• Cables

350.00
Pick up preferred
Will ship buyer pays shipping
Paypal
17669527808707467833124036357113.jpg
17669527974335623433918172979157.jpg
 
Last edited:
Price reduction 350.00
 
I am firm at 350
 
It is not but thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new