EcoTech Marine Vectra S2

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Brian S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Price - $200

Manufacture date: 1/18/2022

In service date: 2/24/2023

Never ran above 80%

Cleaned in citric acid - ready to go.

Selling Terms Of Service - YES I have read the terms and agree to them

Shipping - YES shipping is available at buyers cost

20230904_181221_copy_750x1000.jpg 20230904_181143_copy_1200x1600.jpg
 
Last edited:
Price reduced
 
Lowered the price
 
Bump @ $225
 
Bump - lowered to 200.
 
Still available?
Location? Im in Green Bay
 
It is - I'm in Brookfield/milwaukee
 
Sorry can't do $100.
 
Eagle90 - check your conversations/inbox
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new