Ecotech Marine Vortech MP60QD

Item Price
450.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jamesfc27

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
39
Reaction score
16
Location
gulf coast of MS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used MP60, Manufacturer date 3/2011, Everything works as it should. Controller upgraded to a QD, wet side only a year old, cleaned and ready to go. Any questions, feel free to ask. Buyer pays shipping cost.

20220806_134813.jpg 20220806_134825.jpg 20220806_134846.jpg 20220806_141437.jpg
 
I’ll give ya $300
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new