EcoTech Marine VorTech QuietDrive articles and information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited by a moderator:

sn2per

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrades are possible and will be available.... To Make it Quieter you will need the Driver Only (control box) to increase your flow you will need the complete pump set, the other option you have is to purchase the Driver and New wetside this gives you a quieter running unit and increased durability on the wetside. Some of the U.S. retailers are already offering preorder options...

JOSE CASAS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrades are possible and will be available.... To Make it Quieter you will need the Driver Only (control box) to increase your flow you will need the complete pump set, the other option you have is to purchase the Driver and New wetside this gives you a quieter running unit and increased durability on the wetside. Some of the U.S. retailers are already offering preorder options...

Cant wait to upgrade my mp's.

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that was a u tube channel worth subscribing to . U did a great job . I don't know if you want to call lowering the price "giving back to the hobby " but I think there should be a lot of pleased ppl soon and now . Old model/ prices came down again . :bigsmile:

OP
OP
RandoReefer

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that was a u tube channel worth subscribing to . U did a great job . I don't know if you want to call lowering the price "giving back to the hobby " but I think there should be a lot of pleased ppl soon and now . Old model/ prices came down again . :bigsmile:

It's a good channel indeed, but not me in those reviews. That's my fellow Product Test Team member Sean's YouTube channel. He did a great job as the first consumer to have the new QuietDrive!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back