EcoTech Mobius lets you import MyAI schedules?

Reefin' Alaska

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this a known thing?

I was in Mobius on my iPad, and on a previous tank I had an AI Prime HD. Went today to import the ReefDudes Gen 5 schedule into my XR15, which I downloaded to the same folder all the AI profiles are in, and it let me import David Saxby's lighting profile.. And, it worked as it did on the AI.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently not in front of my setup so I cant verify, but I wouldn't doubt it since the same group that created MyAI app created Mobius app as well.

I know a user posted on FB when the new AI lights were about to come out was able to hack into the the MyAI app and was able to find profile settings for ETM Radions. Don't recall if the vortechs were located in the app as well.

Reef_Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a known thing?

I was in Mobius on my iPad, and on a previous tank I had an AI Prime HD. Went today to import the ReefDudes Gen 5 schedule into my XR15, which I downloaded to the same folder all the AI profiles are in, and it let me import David Saxby's lighting profile.. And, it worked as it did on the AI.
Yes, I am currently running two G5 XR15s and a single hydra 26 in the middle i wish i could edit the template to do the reverse and have the hydra follow the Radion schedule.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back