Ecotech Mobius

Novey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, is anyone having issues with Ecotech Mobius today? After logging in, I only seem to be prompted to Add a Tank. It doesn't allow me to see all my devices not my aquariums already registered. I tried to contact Ecotech but it is Sunday so they are closed. I can't see any other posts on this at all so not sure if it is affecting just me!
 
No issues on my end.
Have you tried re-installing the app?
Yes, reinstalled the app. It is like Mobius only recognises me as a new user. I can log in but the first thing I see is screen that states that I am a new user and to set everything up again!
 
Hi guys sry me english very bad i have G3 pro Radeon how much intensitiy need 20 gallon tank ?
 

Attachments

  • 7BE69BE5-9A27-464C-AB24-4D201DDF62D5.jpeg
    7BE69BE5-9A27-464C-AB24-4D201DDF62D5.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 69
Try a Hard reset on your phone or device that you're using for the app
Thanks for taking the time to help. I tried hard resetting my phone also and still no luck. Starting to think that whilst my log in details exist, my profile has been removed from the Ecotech server and therefore thinks I’m a new user.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new