Ecotech MP10ES Wireless and Apogee 200 PAR Meter

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
907
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all,

I have an Ecotech MP10ES (Wireless Version) for sale and a brand new Apogee 200 PAR meter.

I bought both new. The Ecotech outside motor was getting warm so I sent it to Ecotech repair. They replaced all the internals and put a new dry side on it. It is absolutely like brand new and pretty much is as I have not used it again. I have another and I don't need this one. The picture you see is the item. Again, it is freshly refurbished and new.

The second item is a brand new Apogee 200 PAR meter. I used it one time and I just don't need it. It has the optional 15ft cord on it as well. So you can read PAR from any distance.

Original packaging on all items of course. Paypal is the payment method. Post here if you want either of these items.

I am selling them SUPER cheap as I am going out of town and need a little extra money. Please PM or email [email protected] with questions. Pics below.

Ecotech MP10ES Wireless Version $200.00 + $15.00 shipping in USA

Apogee 200 PAR meter $300.00 + $15.00 shipping in USA - Will combine shipping if you buy both items.


image by Mediumjasonp, on Flickr


image by Mediumjasonp, on Flickr


image by Mediumjasonp, on Flickr
 
Ecotech manufacture date is April 8th, 2013 for those asking.
 
Now I know one of you smart guys or smart ladies need a PAR meter. Would make a great addition for the individual or for a local reef club to share.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new