Ecotech MP40 Issue

branbray07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Reefers
So i recently switched to 2 mp40s to my 57 cube, and i have had nothing but issued with it. To the point, that i had to get one replaced already within 2 weeks of purshace. However issues keep happening, which should on a 400 dollar pump. what the heck @ecotech. So the first pump would take about 1 minute to turn on, once powered. It would also spin arround in the glass (wet side). Then it on whatever program i ran, every time it switched setting or programs it would just starr blinking red white blue, and not in a patriotic way lol. Example, reefcrest to wave, or wave to lagoon etc. Even in the preview mode. I reset this thing about 4 times completely and even removed it of mobius. Tried everything until i got it swapped out, by the guys at Saltwateraquarium.com. Well now this new one, is having issues as well. I have also reset and deleted it several times. I have it set to CHILD at 75% or Master or Mom w.e it is nowdays. However same issue every time it changes modes, it will go to constant and spin at the Child speed that i have set it on. So in this case 75% constant. Seems the only way i can avoid this is by just running a preset programs 24/7. So Reefcrest, Lagoon, Constant ETC . Just that 24/7. what the heck guys , is there a fix to this. Im tired of this. Please help @ecotech

OP
OP
branbray07

branbray07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my current program
IMG_0432.png
IMG_0433.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back