• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech mp40qd 285 shipped

Item Price
285
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

3l3ments

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
44
Location
Riverton, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mp40qd only a year old. Works perfectly. Will post more pictures later. 285 shipped let me know if you have any questions.
20230829_083330.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new