Ecotech MP40s - AutoWave - Wave Frequency is confusing as heck

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,367
Reaction score
17,402
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand everything about Ecotechs AutoWave except to the step where you adjust Wave Frequency.

[It's the point where you have two light diodes centered and you can tap the Mode button or the Power button]

I assume adjusting these two buttons changes "something"

....but online documentation is horrible.

Help me understand how to get maximum waves, medium waves, low waves


.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new