Ecotech MP40's Magnetically Disconnect After Feed Mode!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bato367
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I shut mine off during water changes. When I turn them back on they start grinding and disconnect. It takes me like 4x making micro adjustments on the position of the magnets before they engage and run smoothly.
 
mine fall off in feed mode. 1/2" glass with no spacers. I have to turn them off and reposition them to get them going again.
 
I have the same problem on mine, anyone found what it is? I’m really starting to hate my vortech
 
Whenever this happens on mine its been the wrong spacer or I didnt align them properly. May sound silly but the glass can distort the image and I end up holding from the inside and the outside to rock them into proper alignment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new