• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Powerheads

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP-10W Manufacture date April, 2013. Wet side has been replaced with less than a years use. It is clean and in good working condition. $150 shipped

MP-40W. Will check the manufacture date when i get home but believe its an early 2014 model. Power cord has a minor separation right where it connects at the power head. Only an aesthetic flaw. It is clean and in good working condition. $175 shipped

Send me a PM with your phone number and I can text pictures of the powerheads.

Thanks for looking!

bernardo serrato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP-10W Manufacture date April, 2013. Wet side has been replaced with less than a years use. It is clean and in good working condition. $150 shipped

MP-40W. Will check the manufacture date when i get home but believe its an early 2014 model. Power cord has a minor separation right where it connects at the power head. Only an aesthetic flaw. It is clean and in good working condition. $175 shipped

Send me a PM with your phone number and I can text pictures of the powerheads.

Thanks for looking!
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?

OP
OP
NappyNapkins

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both powerheads available. Thought I had a trade in line but never came to anything. Date on MP40 is October 2014.

OP
OP
NappyNapkins

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_3320.JPG
IMG_3322.JPG

Bump! Will NOT consider trades. $140 shipped to the lower 48 states!

OP
OP
NappyNapkins

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$100 shipped?
Text me. 9167698279
Do you see a OBO? Because I sure don't. If I needed it sold, I would of stated taking offers but low ball offers are a waste of time for you and myself. If you feel this is over priced, then go purchase one that is $100 shipped from someone else. Good day to you.

Pife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you see a OBO? Because I sure don't. If I needed it sold, I would of stated taking offers but low ball offers are a waste of time for you and myself. If you feel this is over priced, then go purchase one that is $100 shipped from someone else. Good day to you.
Wow. There are a lot better ways of going about saying no to an offer.

OP
OP
NappyNapkins

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, way to be a dick, was going to buy it, but now I'm not.
I messaged you and told you to buy a QD model instead of my mp10 because you were worried about the level of noise..

This post is clearly going in the wrong direction. I should have privately messaged him but I wish he would of pmed me an offer that low. Posting an offer, especially that low gives the impression the seller will take less. Which can lead to more wasted time which I value.

It's Friday, I didn't want to start my day off like this and was only trying to be upfront. Now I'm going to enjoy my day and hope everyone else can too. Mods, if any of this was out of line, please message me. Thanks.

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, way to be a dick, was going to buy it, but now I'm not.
That reply was on par with the rude offer. I'm guessing you were going to low ball too if you changed your mind. Why can't people just take their offers to pm to keep threads drama free?

OP
OP
NappyNapkins

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That reply was on par with the rude offer. I'm guessing you were going to low ball too if you changed your mind. Why can't people just take their offers to pm to keep threads drama free?
I appreciate the response cherub.

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 93 42.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 110 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back