Ecotech Pumps: MP40s and MP10

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JMMJ13902

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
459
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I acquired these through a purchase of a tank but don’t have a need of them.

3x MP40
1x MP10

They are older generations and not Mobius ready. I tested them and they are all working. Other than that I don’t know much about them.

$500 for whole lots, plus actual shipping cost. It will be in a heavy box.

ECA5F928-5214-4398-94EF-4D30BD664C9D.jpeg 68549BD5-3FE6-4DA5-BAF0-68721CA11CEA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new