Ecotech Radion G7?

Nonya

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with Radions, Sky and AIs under one owner, you have to wonder if there will be any cross-pollination, or will Bertram evaluate which to close down or sell off to maximize their bottom line?

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So with Radions, Sky and AIs under one owner, you have to wonder if there will be any cross-pollination, or will Bertram evaluate which to close down or sell off to maximize their bottom line?
I can see radions or skys merging under 1, but I think AIs serve a different segment of the hobby due to their price point

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It all comes down to how different the market they serve really is, and how much "sales cannibalism" there is between them.

If they discontinued the Sky, for example, how many of those users would switch over to Radions and how many would find their way to another vendor? If most Sky buyers would move to Radions, then the Sky is redundant and isn't really providing much value; the resources devoted to developing it would be better off making the Radion better, cheaper or better marketed. If most Sky buyers, on the other hand, would move to something like Orpheks or Phillips Coral Care, then Sky is doing its intended job of widening your reach in the market.

My gut feeling is that they're different enough that they'd all three stick around, but if anything gets the axe my money would be on the Sky.

marinesnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I asked AI what it would look like. This is what it came up with. Better start saving up now lol.

Designer(5).png
Designer(4).png
Designer(3).png

Attachments

• Designer(3).png
    Designer(3).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Designer(2).png
    Designer(2).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • Designer(1).png
    Designer(1).png
    2 MB · Views: 8

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
randomly received emails last week from Neptune, ecotech, and AI about new products
and updates. $$$$$$ I wish they weren't all tied together, you know its going to be expensive what ever they do.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back