Ecotech Radion XR30 G4 Pro

Item Price
$340
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Capital J

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
32
Location
So Cal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion G4 Pro. Comes with the diffuser and original cover. Manufacture date 4/9/19. I have had it offline now since November 2022. There was also a period of about 6 months previously I had it offline while moving. Peak intensity was 55%. Mobius ready. $340 OBO. I also have the RMS XR30 slide I can include in the deal too. Located in So Cal, Claremont, 91711. Please DM me with any questions. Thank you!

IMG_7210.jpeg


IMG_7211.jpeg


IMG_7213.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new