Feb 13, 2023 #1 i0nz Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2018 Messages 161 Reaction score 187 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a Radion XR30 G5 Blue which includes an RMS mount and diffuser. This has only been used for a few months. Asking $500
I have a Radion XR30 G5 Blue which includes an RMS mount and diffuser. This has only been used for a few months. Asking $500
Feb 14, 2023 #2 Lionfish hunter Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 18, 2021 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 666 Location Houston Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will you do 400 without Mount?
Feb 17, 2023 #3 OP OP i0nz Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 29, 2018 Messages 161 Reaction score 187 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Mar 1, 2023 #4 C CollinsTwoTanks Community Member View Badges Joined May 8, 2020 Messages 84 Reaction score 8 Location Saint Petersburg, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Let me know if you decide to ship
Mar 2, 2023 #5 C CollinsTwoTanks Community Member View Badges Joined May 8, 2020 Messages 84 Reaction score 8 Location Saint Petersburg, FL What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’ll pay shipping
Mar 26, 2023 #6 N nick77 New Member View Badges Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location herriman What state or country do you live in Utah Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Is this still available? I am local.