Ecotech Radion XR30 Gen 2

Gmantu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at purchasing an eco tech xr30 gen 2. What is a fair price to offer? The prices I’ve seen online are around 250. This seems a bit much for a light that is now obsolete and is no longer being manufactured.
 
If that's the going price they sell for, then that's what buyers think they are worth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new