Ecotech reeflink and return pump ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cwentz758
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cwentz758

Do you even Reef bro?
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Messages
1,353
Reaction score
880
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious with the new Ecotech return pumps the S2 M2 L2 are they now compadable with the reeflink and able to be adjusted or is it just the radions and the MPs? Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Just curious with the new Ecotech return pumps the S2 M2 L2 are they now comparable with the reeflink and able to be adjusted or is it just the radions and the MPs? Thanks!

I believe they are compatible with Reeflink , because the M1, L2, S1 were , but you probably can just wait for Mobius to control those models and bypass the Reeflink all together
 
I believe they are compatible with Reeflink , because the M1, L2, S1 were , but you probably can just wait for Mobius to control those models and bypass the Reeflink all together
Ahhh didn’t even know that was coming out! Awesome
 
Reeflink works with the s2, m2, L2.
mobius is NOT working on anything other than Versa at the moment.
 
Reeflink not recognizing S2
Holy ancient thread ghost Batman....

IIRC there is a cut off date where all ecotech products are Mobius only. If you bought the s2 in the past few years, it's not reeflink compatible. I want to saw it's late 2020/early 2021 when the change happened.
 
Holy ancient thread ghost Batman....

IIRC there is a cut off date where all ecotech products are Mobius only. If you bought the s2 in the past few years, it's not reeflink compatible. I want to saw it's late 2020/early 2021 when the change happened.
Would it work with Neptune wxm module?!? Probably not, educated guess would be the module.
 
Nope, WXM is not compatible with Mobius, only older stuff. You want a newer MXM module for the pump.
As I thought. I wonder if you can upgrade the older stuff to mobius or is it even worth it.
 
As I thought. I wonder if you can upgrade the older stuff to mobius or is it even worth it.
Yes you can, I have some older MP40's, which are dates to like 2014-2015 or so which you just replace with the Mobius compatible rf chip and voila. Lotsa software upgrades needed tho, to the controller head, it's a bit time consuming.

Part of me should of kept em with the older stuff but I digress.

https://store2.ecotechmarine.com/products/rf-module-for-ecosmart-drivers-3
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new