EcoTech still operating?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MartinM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vectra, Versa, and a lot of accessories sold out in multiple countries, suppliers don’t have any idea when stock is coming...how solid is biz at EcoTech, does anyone know?

Steven Garland

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure most parts to build them is made in China so getting ahold of all the surplus is probably still a struggle.

Gotta think about it,the new G5's were sold out everywhere for awhile too.

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just read this from bulkreef supply Facebook page:

ETM just moved buildings (still in progress) and combined with Aqua Illumination under one roof. The have been selectively manufacturing for a while now. Ideally we see it pick up come summer after this move.
There is supply chain pressure across the board so it could be some delays with parts but from what I gather, its the move that forced a slow down.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do supply chain for a living, and the last 15 months have been unlike any we’ve seen in a generation. Supply issues, demand issues, labor shortages and transportation disruptions. I worry a lot about small business’ ability to survive. I don’t know that much about the ETM business specifically, so hopefully the issues are related to a building move and not something more fundamental. I do recall Tim saying a while back that they were only able to run a skeleton crew at the factory .... hard to imagine that parts supply wasn’t an issue also.

Back