• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vectra M1 DC Return Pump

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Vectra M1 DC Return Pump used for 2.5 months on Reefer 425 XL. Gray barb fitting is glued in, so if you want to hard plumb, you will need to purchase a new output collar from ecotech. $250.00 shipped to contiguous USA.

IMG_0676.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not pictured that is included is the manual and the black screen guard for the intake. I can also include a copy of my receipt where it was purchased from MarineSepot April 21, 2017
$250 price is firm as this is $100 less than new and I am paying shipping and PayPal fees.
Thanks

Mattyice008

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the sound on it? I've read mixed reviews from the pump being too loud, to the pump breaking after a few months, and issues with the fitting (Which I think you fixed by glueing). Also, is this under any sort of warranty?

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the sound on it? I've read mixed reviews from the pump being too loud, to the pump breaking after a few months, and issues with the fitting (Which I think you fixed by glueing). Also, is this under any sort of warranty?
I really appreciate you outlining issues that others have had with the Vectra M1 pump. The only way to install the gray barb that comes with the kit is by glueing it into the collar. So, I haven’t “fixed” anything on the pump as you have suggested.

Sroufe7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had an M1 for 6-8 months and mine is very quite. And I don't know why people wouldn't glue in the fitting to the pump! Love my M1!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back