• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vectra M2 Pump - Mobius Controlled - $350

Item Price
$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blakjax

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
298
Reaction score
31
Location
Saint Joseph, Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Ecotech Vectra M2 Pump for sale. I my old one in for a warranty claim and they replaced it with a brand new one. It's only got about 2 months of use on it. I'll include the 3D filter/guard. It works great!

$350 + $15 shipping

IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2106.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new