Ecotech Vectra Resetting

Phantom6966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Vectra S1 that keeps randomly resetting it's drive speed back to the lowest setting. I thought that it may have something to do with calibrating the unit, so I tried that to no avail. And what's really strange is it sometimes goes as long as 5 hours or so before resetting. Anyone who can shed some light on this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sterlingg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same issue. I reached out to ecotech. They had me soak in vinegar and water. Then send pictures of inside of pump... that's kind of where we left off, as of today...

OP
OP
Phantom6966

Phantom6966

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same issue. I reached out to ecotech. They had me soak in vinegar and water. Then send pictures of inside of pump... that's kind of where we left off, as of today...
Were they able to provide any insight?

Sterlingg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They asked for additional photos of the inside after my cleaning. After receiving the second set, they advised me to call in with my case number provided to initiate a pump exchange. That's is where we left off.. bumed to have to exchange what I thought was one of the most superior pumps on the market. However on the flip side, I'm ready to get something that works so I can move on!

Happy holidays
Sterling

Back