Ecotech Vectra Resetting

Phantom6966

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
80
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a Vectra S1 that keeps randomly resetting it's drive speed back to the lowest setting. I thought that it may have something to do with calibrating the unit, so I tried that to no avail. And what's really strange is it sometimes goes as long as 5 hours or so before resetting. Anyone who can shed some light on this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.
 
Same issue. I reached out to ecotech. They had me soak in vinegar and water. Then send pictures of inside of pump... that's kind of where we left off, as of today...
 
That's disappointing.
 
Same issue. I reached out to ecotech. They had me soak in vinegar and water. Then send pictures of inside of pump... that's kind of where we left off, as of today...
Were they able to provide any insight?
 
They asked for additional photos of the inside after my cleaning. After receiving the second set, they advised me to call in with my case number provided to initiate a pump exchange. That's is where we left off.. bumed to have to exchange what I thought was one of the most superior pumps on the market. However on the flip side, I'm ready to get something that works so I can move on!

Happy holidays
Sterling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new