Ecotech Versa Power Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoshO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoshO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
8,649
Location
North East England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Has anyone tried to run multiple Versas off of one power supply? I'm only running 3 so don't want to get hold of a base station and have an exposed section!
Screenshot_20230318-155745.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new