Ecotech Versa stopping issues?

fromjuan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have this setup and have had issues with the pump just stopping? I am in the process tuning the flow but for whatever reason the pump just stops. Only way to get it working again is to delete all schedules and create them manually again. When it stops I can manually dose with it without issues. I have no daily limits set and 3 different flow rates throughout the day. Called tech support to ask if they could validate if something with my schedule was wrong but was told no. I needed to open a bug request and someone would get back to me to validate my schedule. So far I am very dissatisfied with the support. He spent 10 minutes going in circles on why he could not assist me when it would only have taken 2 minutes to answer my schedule question.

OP
OP
F

fromjuan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally heard back from Ecotech support today saying the case was closed and issue resolved... This pump is connected to a Calcium reactor and can crash my system if it stops. I guess this is normal behavior for the pump to just stop running and not a defect. Am I required to perform proactive daily resets and calibrations so the pump does not stop? what a joke......

Thank you for following up with that information. If the issue persists, and the pump stops during your set schedule please follow the steps below to reset your Versa pump and perform a calibration with a premeasured volume of water.

Versa Single Head:

1. Locate the reset port adjacent to the power cable port
2. Using your reset instrument depress the reset button until the indicator LED begins flashing red
3. Release the reset button and allow several seconds for the reset to complete

Thanks again,
Jason
Customer Service Rep.

BoxKing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure they ran you through the troubleshooting guide to check to see if your pump had all verifiable settings CHECKED.
Try removing the pump entirely from Möbius, then add it again. Set your schedule to see if this solved your problem.

Back