Ecotech Vortech Anti Sync Not Functioning Properly (Mobius)

Steve2020

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today after I cleaned my 4 wet sides and turned the pumps back on I noticed that my Torch that is in the middle of my tank was not swaying like it used to in Reef Crest. I have widgets set up in Mobius and for some reason the Slave pumps in Child anti sync are now following the Master instead of doing the opposite in speed. I also looked at the controller lights and the are following instead of running opposite. I also run Short Pulse and anti sync works just fine which I find funny how one mode works and others don't. I added a Lagoon Mode to see what it does and anti sync is not working properly either. I have been running these for 15mo and clean my pumps every 2-3 weeks and never seen this issue. I removed the Child from the pumps and re-added the Child and it still is not working properly. I will do a HARD RESET tomorrow morning on all 4 pumps and hopefully that fixes the issue. Seems like an RF issue in some of the modes to me. I am just curious if anybody has seen this issue before.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back