• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech XR30W G5 Pros w/ diffusors - $550

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PaulieReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 4x Ecotech XR30W G5 Pro w/ diffusors. Used for around 6 months and then dismantled tank.

1665764475167.png

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you still have them in January and can prove they work properly, I can probably give you 300 for one. They look a bit like they might not have been cared for very well. Awfully dirty for 6 months' use.

OP
OP
PaulieReef

PaulieReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you still have them in January and can prove they work properly, I can probably give you 300 for one. They look a bit like they might not have been cared for very well. Awfully dirty for 6 months' use.

I am sorry you feel they were not cared for properly, I guess I should have cleaned them :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:. They were used for 6 months then sat in storage. All lights are working properly. Best of luck on getting some for $300!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry you feel they were not cared for properly, I guess I should have cleaned them :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:. They were used for 6 months then sat in storage. All lights are working properly. Best of luck on getting some for $300!
It IS difficult to keep things nice in storage, I'll give you that. All right...I might try a higher offer then. But I have to figure out a few things first financially, so I'll definitely still be waiting until January.

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks much more like the asking price now. :) Might want to update your first post with the nicer photo. First impressions and all that....

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back