Eels for 75 gallon

I've always liked snowflake eels :) and they're very affordable.
 
I think any of the 2' morays would work, the snowflake is a popular choice, readily available, and inexpensive. If you want something a little more exotic, there's the skeletor. I love the small fang tooth eels but in a 75g they may have to be there alone. The jeweled is a gorgeous eel, and the fimbriated is cool deadly little eel.
 
Went with a little snowflake! I always thought they were pretty but told myself I wouldn’t get one because I felt like everyone has this eel. I can’t stop watching him and looking at his patterns!
A3819332-5830-441D-87C0-2AC8B1A9B05B.jpeg
F5F8D6DC-E4B3-46BD-94B1-E2D3E347644A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new