Efflo question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yevoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yevoc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
247
Reaction score
389
Location
Midwest
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Efflo's plate and table know that bit but do they plate into open space like a monti cap? Or does it need support?
 
I haven't had one for a while but in the past mine tables out into the water column just like a Monti cap. I think they need to grow stronger thicker skeletons if they are in high flow.
 
Mine ($500 efflo) has grown about 12-14" doen and away from the rockwork. Very sturdy, needs no support at all.

IMG_2007.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new