Eggs? Not sure what this is please help

Hi we are new to salt water tanks. We had a snowflake clown, banggai cardinal, photon storm clownfish, starry blenny
Pinwheel zoanthid, Indo venom green acid torch, pink center alveopora,
We lost our acid torch and our snowflake clown. The clown fish we lost after some strange eggs showed up in our tank. They are kinda pink just one blob but made up of small clear bobbles. We left them in didn’t know what they were and they slowly disappeared. I did see the storm clownfish pulling at the blob. Today another blob showed up the same thing. I took it out as soon as I saw it. Any idea what this may be. The first photo is in the tank second one is after I took them out

IMG_8258.jpeg IMG_8259.jpeg
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new