Eggs on gorgonian

grrrrhh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Location
Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing a water change in my 12g cube and found these eggs. Anyone know what this is? I have never added any snails.
LIVESTOCK
-Firefish Goby
-2 Percula
-Unknown Crab

IMG_2409.jpeg
 
Bumping your post for you!
 
I know it's unlikely since this was posted like two weeks ago, but do you have any pics of it under white light?

I can tell you it's not Percula eggs or crab eggs. I find it unlikely to be firefish eggs, but I can't find any pics of them, so I can't say for sure.
 
Doing a water change in my 12g cube and found these eggs. Anyone know what this is? I have never added any snails.
LIVESTOCK
-Firefish Goby
-2 Percula
-Unknown Crab

IMG_2409.jpeg
Looks like eggs of a nerite snail
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new